Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meteor Crater in Arizona Museum

Perhaps one of the greatest places to visit Arizona near the Grand Canyon is the Barringer Meteor Crater Museum. It 's very easy to get and is just off Highway I-40 to shoot over Northern Arizona. In fact, you should take a day if you are in transit. Maybe spend a week, see the Painted Desert, Grand Canyon, ancient Indian cliff dwellings.

In my travels I have the Meteor Crater, and wasMuseum is very cool, a must see in my estimation. While I was there, I met with some robots Folks Cal Tech and then sat with them for a chat at Starbucks in Flagstaff. Very interesting stuff, have been practicing with type Mars Lander robot researchers.

A remarkable and interesting thing in this area is that there is a difference of harmonic resonance from that surrounding the meteorite crater, it is very quiet and relaxing. Of course when I slept wellmy coach parked motor are on the property, probably the best night in my entire life is actually really amazing. I think the Indian tribes to live there know this feeling, but it is not something you will not find in any tourist literature.

The museum is a first class historic treasure and you can walk along part of the Meteor Crater area network. It 's just amazing, really amazing. Once it was so long ago it was assumed that the crater of a volcano, but scientistsNow they know of a huge meteorite formed. This crater is enormous enough to see it to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment