Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grand Canyon or Tombstone

Do you have time for vacation and can't decide where to go. Well, let me tell you, I have been to The Grand Canyon and Tombstone. We flew from Georgia to Arizonia, rented a car and off we went. Our first day was in Tucson, we relaxed and spent time with the kids and made our plans. We decided the next day my husband and his son would do a skydive and then off to The Grand Canyon. It was really odd to leave Tucson where it was hot and sunny and run into snow in the mountains. Of course we had to stop and have a snowball fight before we went any further. By this time we were all cold. Who would think that Arizonia would have cold spots in that state. I was smart, I packed sweats but at the time I was in shorts and t-shirt. We were all glad when we decided it was time to get a motel room for the night. Time to relax, have a couple drinks and warm up. The next day, off to the Grand Canyon.

The Grand

No comments:

Post a Comment