Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gift of Nature - The Grand Canyon

The Grand Canyon is a famous world landmark. And I think everyone should go there to visit in his life. I am very happy that we visited last week. The Grand Canyon is one of the wonders of the world. It 's so big and beautiful, I do not believe my eyes when I saw the sunrise and the sunset looked great. I went alone as I wanted solitude and great experience. And I also prepared me a sleeping bag, and I finally have aCamping night on my own.

It 's in the southwestern United States. It is 277 miles (446 km) and its maximum depth is up to 1740 meters. In 1919, President Wilson developed this area as the "Grand Canyon National Park. And in 1980 was included in the World Heritage List. Once you've been there, you want here, as many as possible. The scenery is so beautiful, and each scene may be taken in Photos. The sunset is spectacular. The sun was out of the valley, which reflect different colors in the air in the valley. I sat still and could feel the wind on my face. It is a sort of spontaneous silence.

I went to Arizona with the plan, but I brought my packages on the way to the Canyon. On my first day, I lived in a town called Williams, 80 miles from my destination. This provision is worthy. Besides the spectacular sunset, I had enough time to visit the Grand in the eastern and the western part of> Canyon National Park.

I got up very early on my first day because I wanted to find a good place to watch the sunrise. I was on a tree, if necessary, in order to hear was the sound of the wind. The canyon seemed very quiet in the twilight. However, I did not go to the Colorado River. Other tourists said it was very cold, and spent a day and night. I stood there for a whole day. When it was dusk, he felt his throat from a foggy because of itslarge area.

No comments:

Post a Comment