Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Exciting Grand Canyon Flight Tour

The Grand Canyon is a wonderful place, I dreamed of visiting it, since I was a child. And I, my dream was fulfilled in June this year. Even though I spent $ 2,000 on the Voyager Grand Tour, it was really fantastic. Since my tour was well organized, I enjoyed a happy journey. Also, I recommend everyone to go and want the order to fly canyon tour, which will definitely impress.

My travel company is very considerate. If we wait for ourHelicopter, we stayed in a comfortable waiting room, showing an interesting movie introduction. To ensure safety, all visitors are allocated seats based on weight. And then we went to the imperial hour flight started, the southern edge of the ravine des I thought it must be a lot of noise of the helicopter, but we have a noise reduction headphones. Our pilot explained the formation of the canyon, at times, but was silent most of the time.In addition, there was soft music from the headphones. I could see and enjoy the beautiful music, while the great scenery.

I also had a big place, so I have taken many beautiful pictures. We flew on the great Colorado River, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam Even if I wanted to see the gorge, some of the words to describe the beauty, I was nobody. I was emotional all the time and were amazed at the wonderful spectacle of nature. We finally landed in the canyon and our tour guidegave us each a mini-picnic-basket. There were chips, a sandwich and a cookie. Besides these we also enjoyed a variety of cold drinks, and I chose champagne salt.

Based on this simple lunch but we had to leave happy. On the way back, the pilot suddenly fell very close to the ground, was so surprised and everyone cried. What is interesting for a moment! But you could get a look at these formations. And then we ended up back in Boulder City. I never saw a magnificentTour, and I would recommend the beautiful vacation every canyon air tours, Grand takes a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment