Friday, September 10, 2010

What It's Like to fly Beech Bonanza F33 / A

First lecture, November 2002 completed a private pilot certificate, July 2003, the first sale of aircraft, August 2003; Aircraft Beech Bonanza F33A, the time of this huge smile on my face.

During the final phase of my lessons for the Private Pilot Certificate, I must honestly say that I spent half of my study, research for the acquisition of aircraft. My research is extended by the Cessna 210, at Saratoga, by the Aztecs. My requirements were simple, but difficult to be filled. Iwanted a plane real place with 4.5 speed, range and comfort. After tons of research, I found a Beech Bonanza F33A '74. 4 adults, actual speed of 176 kts, full tank and still room for luggage. This aircraft was the I-550 to 300 hp, 30 liter tank top for more, GNS 530 with KFC 200 autopilot for navigation and self-control, WX-1000 storm awareness and gami injectors to improve performance and engine efficiency.

It's fast, it's solid, stable andsurprising. After the rotation and gear, the plane jumps from the window above sea level to 3000 meters in less than 3 minutes. Once level, the indicator moves higher speeds to 175 knots. Crosswind landings are not really a problem for the constant and stable Bonanza. Landing the airplane was the biggest change from the landing of a Cessna. The attitude is nose down, the speed is higher, you should draw numbers and then back and keep it out of the ground, bleeding from the speed. The trim9-12 degrees around the nose when worn.

The big difference between the F33A Bonanza A36 is the length. The F33A is an aft CG problem if you're not careful with the weight and balance. It has a payload of more than 1,100 kg, but is necessary to keep men forward. In terms of affordability, the plan is spacious for my 6 '2 "215 pound frame. Although the seat is all the way back is right there where it would go, although I still had two inches behind.headroom, no problem, but when I was 6 '4 ", I could see having a problem. But my passengers (including driver) no problem lying all the way back for a nap.

I was able to take out insurance with the conditions that I had my IFR and 15 hours of purchase dual time with an instructor, who had 25 hours to acquire the F33A. The insurance premium was $ 6400/annual. OK, there, but will fall once the policy is back. It was alsoyear, which was based on the same month of acquisition. I have a great "pre-purchase inspection of the project, I wanted to roll over a year. The annual maintenance at $ 4500 I have some detail and I feel that I am starting with a fresh, new aircraft. An additional annual cost cheaper next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment